Winner of the Ulitmate Guide to Sensory Processing Disorder

Thank you to everyone who entered -- and a big thank you to Dr. Roya Ostovar for autographing a copy of her book for us!  I have to say that I am just enamoured with the fact that my readers took it upon themselves to refer to her as "Dr. O" -- we are such a welcoming group! 

I asked Nick to draw the name from slips of paper in a hat, so you know, this is our standard way of doing a random drawing, and he pulled ---

Jennifer

And in Nick's words, spoken directly into the slip of paper like a microphone, "Congratulations, Jennifer, you are the winner!"

All you need to do is email me your contact information, address and full name, before Friday, and I will send you the book.  Unfortunately, if you are buried under laundry or involved in solving a three day meltdown and are unable to get to me, I will choose another winner on Friday at 6pm PST.

Thanks again to everyone -- stay tuned for my next Autism Awareness Month gem-- a guest post from Caitlin Wray from http://www.welcome-to-normal.com/, after that I will be interviewing Lynda Farrington Wilson author of Squirmy Wormy, wrapping up with a GREAT interview with Taylor Morris from http://www.meettaylormorris.com/.

It's a great April here on HLW3B!  Now if only the sun would shine...

H

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hartley, I must be real dense this morning, but I can't seem to locate your e-mail address. Please let me know how to get in touch with you. I am sooo excited that I won!!!

Hartley said...

You can reach me at hartleys@steinerigroup.com, and please send our physical address and full name. :)

H